Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blessings from beyond....

While sitting and thinking about all God has blessed me personally with...I also look around me at my surroundings.  How often do we drive down the road and don't even slow our minds (much less our vehicle) down to look at the mountains or the rivers and creeks we are passing.  I often look up (when hubby is driving) and still look at the clouds as I did as a young girl, thinking about what is beyond. 

Well, "beyond" is actually where the love and blessings come from...Heavenly Places.  God created earth for his children.  Our son recently just built a new house.  We want the best for him and his family, we are proud of their new country home.  I think God is proud of the beauty He has created for us, His children. 

If we just give Him the moment in time to look at the beauty...for us, surely we can saw 'thank You', even in a small whisper. 

Stop what you are doing right now, reading this, and look around you.  You home maybe, your family, whatever you see, be thankful and whisper to Him.  Let Him know you realize He gave them to you.  He loves us so much, we can feel it when we give Him glory.  Give the love back our heavenly Father, who is in Heavenly Places. 

Psalm 19:1 says, “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.”

No comments:

Post a Comment