Saturday, April 4, 2020

Ginger''s Blog 'What in the World Is Going On?'

It has been awhile since I have paused to write a blog, but with a lot going on in my head and heart, I thought I would share with you.

Many states are on lock down due to the CoVID19 virus that has surrounded our world and has changed our lives as we once knew it. I don't think we will ever be the same again. We used to talk about the 'good ole days' and now even that has a different meaning.

Time together with friends and families will be closely guarded because of the separations we now are experiencing. I can now understand my grandparents saving rubber bands and aluminum foil due to lack of availability during the depression. Habits are forming in our lives, some good, some not so much. (I have always given hugs!)

What is happening in our world? News and media are constantly telling us about the virus. Did the wars in our world stop? Did the earthquakes and storms stop? Has there been a halt in the political world to the point no one cares anymore? What is happening in the lives of Prince Harry and Megan, have we forgotten the royal family? It is like everything disappeared, except for the virus!

God was not surprised by any of this virus panic that we have going on around us.
Whether it is something He sent, like the plagues of Egypt, or something He allowed to happen, it has certainly gotten the attention of the people on earth. After seeing the almost panic run on food and paper goods at the store, it made me think of the rapture! If a little thing like this virus can do this, can you imagine what is going to happening when all the Christians are raptured up to heaven and the Holy Spirit is gone from earth?  Wow, talk about a run on toilet paper! 

Folks, I don't know about you, but I don't want to be left behind on earth to deal with any of that chaos. I am so very thankful to KNOW in my heart and soul that I have asked forgiveness of my sin and accepted Christ as my Savior and Lord of my life. I don't need to worry about the virus or my death or the rapture. I am secure in the arms of Jesus.

I don't know where you are right now, if you know for sure where you are heading after death. But if you are sure you have a home in heaven, I will see you there. If you aren't sure, just know that Jesus is waiting on you to turn your life over to Him.  He loves you enough to let this virus be just a sampling of what life could be without Him. He also loves you enough to die on the cross and rise again three days later. Wouldn't it be wonderful to celebrate this Easter being a child of God?

Please contact me by comment or message of your decision so I can pray for you.
God Bless, love you all......and wash your hands!
gs






No comments:

Post a Comment