Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yesterday's Tomorrow........??



Time has a beginning, but God operates outside of time. On the other hand, humans are confined to time.
  • Psalm 139 "Where can I go from your Spirit?... All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
God knew yesterday what your tomorrow would be like.  Therefore, pause and think, what are you doing for His glory today?  Have you been too busy to think on Him and seek His face?  Some of you have contacted me today for prayers...you had your hearts set on Him...seeking His answers.  Then, we have peace and remember..He is in control..but He does not want us to sit idle.  He wants us to pray, read His word...look for Him.  
  •  Ephesians 5:15-16
    Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.

    Matthew 6:33
    But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

     
Sometime there may be someone put into your path to encourage, as others encourage you.  


  • Colossians 4:5-6
    Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

    Proverbs 16:3
    Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
     


    Sometime, we rush around so much...we forget where and why we are going.  The older we get, we realize time is fleeting.  Make your life worth someone's memories!! 

    1 Corinthians 9:26-27
    Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

    Psalm 39:4-5
    "Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life. You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a breath. 


    Live life to the fullest...so when your life is over, you will hear Him say, "Well, done my good and faithful servant."  

    God bless each of you and I love seeing your comments on here of how you saw God this week!! Continue to post and share my blogs and posts!
    ginger


     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment