Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sunhine or storms?

This week we have seen the beauty of God's creation in the Carolinas.  We have seen the mountain tops, the oceans, the valleys.....the sunshine, the storms and even a rainbow. 

This is the way life is as we take our journey.  We cannot be on vacation in our lives and forget Who we serve.  Nor can we always see the mountain tops, the vast oceans or the deep valleys.  We must journey one day at a time, and at the end of each day, there awaits our rainbow....God's promise to us....He will never forsake or forget us....He will be with us each day and in the darkest of night.  He walks with us on the heights of the mountains and the depths of the oceans of life.  I think He even smiles when we serve Him and He knows that the Plan was there all along on the pathway of life, this is when He receives Glory.  I am not sure I even understand His gift to me, that I am all I am made to be....to give Him glory. 
 
But, what I do know is that He loves us so much, when we seek Him, He is there for us.  Our God is a mighty God, Who sent His Son, and now we have the Holy Spirit to guide our ways.  Do we look to Him, do we try to live life ourselves?  Why?  Enjoy life in Him and let Him be glorified!

Giving God Glory!
GS

1 comment: