Saturday, July 13, 2013

Seeing Beauty, but where is God?

"Seek my face"....wow! Do we see God when really are looking around us?  I have had the good fortune this week to see His beauty in the Hawaiian Islands (where my daughter lives with her family) by only looking out the car window as we drove from the airport!  Look at the massive ocean beauty with the sun setting on it, or look to the lava filled mountain tops..  He is here in the waterfalls and every flower that is in bloom. 
But, wait, doesn't He say He is with us all the time?  We just need to seek Him.  We must also remember God does not hide from us, like a child playing hide and seek.  He loves us to much to hide, He wants us to know where He is,  so we can have fellowship. 
I personally believe that He is crying for our nation and our people to come back to Him.  He made us a promise and I am afraid we have forgotten it.  

 2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV
" if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
God promises us, He is with us, why do we continually pass the beauty and not see Him?  Let us be the beginning of change and a daily walk with Him, so we can turn our nation back to Christ.  Let us be the ones to pray daily for our nation when we see beauty in our land.  Seek Him, pray to Him, see Him in the beauty only He can create.  Yearn for a deeper relationship with Him.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment